There is nothing quite like taking your own boat or yacht onto the open seas. There are so many interesting places to discover when you own your own vessel. With a proper sized craft you can cruise or sail anywhere in the world and discover cultures and countries at your own pace. There is nothing quite like cruising the seven seas as captain of your own ship.
Many boating enthusiasts start off on their boating careers with either a small powerboat or sailboat. As their love for more open sea adventures grow, they also discover that the size of their craft needs to grow. At this point in their sea career they will start looking for larger vessels that will take them to faraway places. This is one of the main reasons why a person will sell his powerboat or sailboat.
People today have very busy schedules. They work hard and they play hard. They do not have any spare time to do mundane things such as selling their smaller boat and buying a larger one. Most of these hard-working people leave this to a yacht broker. A yacht broker is someone who can either sell or buy a powerboat or sailboat on your behalf.
A yacht broker will do all of the mundane things for you when you are about to sell your smaller boat and move up to larger one. He will put your vessel on his webpage with a detailed explanation of all of its features along with appropriate pictures. You will find the better yacht broker’s websites in the top 10 of any Google search.
He will also be able to do any negotiations between you and the seller. If you require someone to deliver your boat to the seller, anywhere in the world, he will be able to arrange this also. A qualified yacht broker will be certified and licensed if he is located in either Florida or California.
It is wise to choose a yacht broker who has a huge selection of yachts for sale on his website. This will show that he is reputable and successful at selling both powerboats and sailboats of any size. As a busy boat owner you will be amazed at the efficiency and ease of the transaction. You will be able to sell your existing craft and purchase your new dream yacht from the same reputable yacht broker.
Fora the best Yacht Broker in Pensacola call Myers Yacht Sales at 850-432-5500
CENTRAL LISTING AGREEMENT
This Central Listing Agreement defines the terms and conditions whereby MYERS YACHT SALES, LLC., hereafter called Broker agrees to manage the sale of the vessel described below on behalf of the undersigned owner/agent, hereafter called Owner.
Vessel Name__________________________ Year _________Length_________Mfg. ______________________Model_______________
Type ________________Hull ID #___________________________________ Doc # ___________________State Reg # ________________
This agreement shall be effective for 90 days from this date and thereafter, until revoked by a 60 day written notice by either party. _____________initial Broker shall have the sole right and authority to manage the sale of the above described vessel at the Listing Price of
1. Owner agrees to deliver the vessel in good title, free and clear of liens. The usual and customary practice for examination, water trials, bottom inspections, surveys and closing the transaction shall apply.
2. For securing a purchaser for the above described vessel: Upon the sale, donation, trade or exchange of the vessel, or if it is otherwise transferred or conveyed during the term of the agreement the owner agrees to pay a commission of 6% of the sale price or $2,000.00, whichever is greater. This commission shall be paid to MYERS YACHT SALES, LLC, whether the purchase is secured by Broker, or any other party, at the price and terms mentioned or at any other price and terms acceptable to the seller. Should the vessel be sold or traded after termination of this agreement, within 6 months of official notification of termination, to a party, their assigns, or controlled business entities that was procured through the efforts of Broker, or co-operating brokers, owner shall be liable for payment of the full commission. _________(initial)
3. Owner agrees to provide easy access to the vessel at all times, for the purpose of showing while not in use by the owner, to refer all inquiries of brokers or other interested parties to Broker on a timely basis; to notify Broker should the vessel be moved, or temporarily not available for showing; to allow Broker to prominently display a “For Sale” sign during the term of this agreement and to replace sign, if removed during use of vessel.
4. Broker agrees: to carefully inspect and secure complete information regarding the vessel, to provide local and national marketing information in regards to the value of the vessel in order to determine a market value, to direct concentrated efforts of the organization in bring out a sale, to advertise as deemed advisable, in local and national advertising venues, at not cost to the seller, to arrange for surveys, bottom inspections, sea trials, at the direction of the seller, to assist the buyer in arranging financing, to assist in the closing, to show the vessel as required, to promote the sale of the vessel through national electronic listing services, of which broker is a member in good standing.
5. As owners agent, Broker is authorized to accept receipt for, and hold all money paid or deposited as a binder theron and if such deposit be forfeited by the prospective buyer, Broker may retain one half of such deposit, but not to exceed the amount of the commission, as compensation.
6. Owner indemnifies and holds Broker and agents harmless against any loss, damage, theft, suit or claim arising while the vessel is being shown, handled, ferried, or in the possession of Broker, at the direction of the owner. It is specifically understood and agreed that the Broker does not assume and is not delegated, by the owner, care, custody, or control of vessel by reason of this agreement. Broker will not move the vessel from its berth without expressed approval and acceptance of these terms from the Owner.
7. Owner understands that this agreement does not guarantee a sale, but it does guarantee the Broker will make and earnest and continued effort to sell the vessel until the agreement is terminated.
8. In the event of any dispute, claim, questions or disagreement arising out of our relating to this agreement or the breach thereof, the parties herto shall use their best efforts to settle such disputes, claims or disagreements. To this effect, they shall consult and negotiate with each other, in good faith, attempt to reach a just and equitable solution satisfactory to both parties. If they do not reach such solution within 60 days, then upon notice by either party to the other, disputes, claims or differences shall be finally settled by the laws applicable in the State of Florida.
9. Owner acknowledges having understood the terms of this agreement and receipt of a signed copy, that this document represents the entire agreement of the parties, that no other representations, warranties, guarantee of sale or promises of any kind have been made to me other than those set forth herein, and that this agreement is binding on all heirs, executors, successors, and assigns of Owner and Broker.